Payments on this website are processed and secured by Barclaycard merchant services. You can rest assured that the security of your sensitive information is treated with the upmost of care and is compliant with the latest PCI DSS rules.
Created in 2004 by Visa and MasterCard, the PCI DSS helps ensure that processing and storing customer card data is as secure as possible. This is achieved through the implementation of the 12 principles below:
Build and Maintain a Secure Network
- Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data.
- Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters.
Protect Cardholder Data
- Protect stored cardholder data.
- Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks.
Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Use and regularly update anti-virus software.
- Develop and maintain secure systems and applications.
Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Restrict access to cardholder data by business need-to-know.
- Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access.
- Restrict physical access to cardholder data.
Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data.
- Regularly test security systems and processes.
Maintain an Information Security Policy
- Maintain a policy that addresses information security.
Please note PCI DSS version 3.0 came into effect on 1st January 2015 and we are pleased to say that we are fully compliant.